Thursday, April 9, 2009

my voice

A few people have tried calling to check on me and get sort of alarmed at the sound of my voice - I suppose I've sort of gotten a bit used to it. People usually think I'm either crying or sleeping but actually I just don't breathe very well with this belly - I have to lie on my left side as much as possible and seem to do better if I just lie sort of flat but my belly is very high and I suppose pushes up on my diaphragm and I sometimes have trouble getting a full breath. Everyone is aware here and they listen to my chest, etc. to make sure nothing else is happening - just a part of this very complicated pregnancy I suppose.

So anyhow, I really am not very good on the phone, but if you need to call, I just thought I'd let you know what to expect. One day I'll write out all of the little quirks and trophies (aka - veins, spots and coming soon, STRETCH MARKS!!!) I've earned from all this...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for explaining. People did not understand at all about the discomfort talking on the phone and it is difficult to explain to others. I will see you soon. All My Love. Hugs and Kisses. Thoughts and Prayers.

    ReplyDelete