Thursday, April 16, 2009

a moment with family

We've had some more bad news today. If you don't mind, we'd like a day or 2 to process everything and talk with our parents and families and I will blog about it perhaps sometime this weekend. We really appreciate everyone's continued support and ask that you keep all 3 babies in your happy thoughts and prayers in the meantime.

I've also asked that a sign be put on my door to request no visitors at this time. The best thing for me to do right now is to get as much uninterrupted rest as possible.

I will update properly on everything soon. Thank you so much,

Love, Heather

2 comments:

  1. You have all my love, happy thoughts and prayers with you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will continue to pray and send love your way.

    ReplyDelete