Tuesday, April 21, 2009

45 Hours and Counting

I would like to start by thanking everyone for the continous amount of prayers and loving thoughts. Heather is still really tired and sore from the c-section. We went to see the babies tis morning with all the Grandparents and Heather's brother Collin. They are still holding on, and continue to surprise everyone each hour. The doctor just came in to give us an update:

I am adding a picture of each baby so you can get an idea of how small these little miracles are. These pictures may really surprise you.

Mary Louise LeBlanc
Born: 4-19-2009
Weight: 1lb 6oz


Mary is our only little girl and is the bigger of the triplets. She is also the most stable of the 3.

Kuylen Stafford LeBlanc
Born: 4-19-09
Weight: 10oz


Kuylen is our littlest guy and is having the most complications. He is having issues holding a stable blood pressure and body temperature. This is all due to his tiny size. He is fighting hard and holding on, and responding well to all treatments.

David Oliver LeBlanc
Born: 4-19 -2009
Weigh: 14 oz


David is the larger of the 2 boys, but still less then a pound, and also has a long hard fight ahead of him. He is doing better today and is pretty stable. I know in the picture it looks as if he is having problems, but this was 2 hours after the delivery, and he kept pulling is monitors off, so they are just trying to get it all put back on.

These are our precious little family and we love them dearly, and hope and pray everyday that God decides to let us keep them. Please keep up the prayers and thoughful wishes to help these little ones on their long road to going home.

Sincerely,
Brent LeBlanc







11 comments:

  1. They are so precious! We are praying strength for all of you. Those babies have no idea how much they are already loved by all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Go Team Leblanc! We're all pulling for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that you guys don't know me & I am new to your blog. If you would like, I would like to make a button for you to go on your blog. So other people can grab it & put it on their blog to spread the prayers for your babies! I know other things are important right now, but let me know if you would be interested! Still praying!
    casperrose7(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are so in my thoughts and prayers. Even with everything going on in my life, I still find myself praying for you and your little ones. You both know that my entire family loves you guys and is truly praying for the best possible outcome!
    I will continue to gather prayers as we can for your entire family!

    The babies are BEAUTIFUL! They already are showing you their own personalities... David is going to be the handful! He will be just like his Daddy, always the jokester and forever getting into trouble! Kuylen seems like his Mom, forever the fighter and seeker of all things good! And Mary is so going to be the girly girl! They are just entirely so precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your babies are beautiful. I've seen some small ones in the month I've been in the NICU. I will pray for you and your babies and hope they grow strong and healthy with each day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for sharing pictures of your little angels with us. will continue to pray for the daily struggles you all face. i know that you both cherish every moment you get to spend with your sons and daughter. take lots and lots of pictures!

    blessings to all 5 of you
    heather harper
    (was a mom to preemie triplets born at 26 weeks)

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are beautiful! We are praying for you and your new family of five! Thank you so much for sharing pictures of your angles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. All three of them are precious. I'm glad you and Heather have gotten a chance to touch and spend time with them. Jacob and I will keep praying for God to let them grow stronger each day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. what gorgeous tiny precious bundles! Oh, thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are every bit as beautiful as I imagined! I know you two must be so very proud of your precious miracles. I'm still spreading the word and know that God will provide.
    I already love them so much! :)
    -McCall

    ReplyDelete