Friday, April 10, 2009

good good friday

Blood pressure is still holding steady. I woke up in a fog today after having the best dream about taking the babies swimming for the first time. Brent was with us and we did a mom and tot class - so the teacher had one of them. See, I can plan well - even with dreams. Anyhow, it was wonderful and I was a bit sad to wake up and have to eat breakfast although my little bruiser baby B was having none of that sleeping in business. Dr. Brown (primary) was a bit more upbeat yesterday. Wonder if that means he'll be downtrodden again today? Ah - he means well and has been very patient and sweet throughout - I am very lucky. Peri apparently wrote a nice note about my care in my chart so Dr. Brown was pleased.

Hanging in there. Hopefully I'll get to post a few more photos this weekend...

Love you and hope you have a wonderful Easter.

Oh and I thought you might find it interesting. In reading a bill from the perinatology group, I found out that there is an extra charge for each extra baby viewed in the ultrasound. So, without considering insurance, my ultrasounds are around $1000 a piece - and close to $500 of that is for the "additional babies". I'd love to see a bill for the super-multiples I hear about on the news and such. There's a whole new generation of million dollar babies out there - and many haven't even been born yet!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful dream! How fun.
    So glad you are having a Good Good Friday.

    No worry about bills. Have faith everything will work out. Interesting about the ultrasounds. Everyone--family and friends should take the opportunity to be there for one of them to get the penny's worth--like a special event! And the ultrasounds are more special than most so called special events.

    Great Love and Easter Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The last thing you should worry about now is bills!! I hope you are well!! I miss you!! I Will be bringing more chicken salad soon!!!

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i just thought it ironic that although they aren't considered "real patients" yet by the doctors that they charge like they are - not about the bills - they will roll in soon enough

    ReplyDelete