Thursday, December 24, 2009

Precious moments

I just love watching Mary Louise and David interact. They have such sweet moments with one another- playing, "chatting", holding hands, exploring their surroundings. They seem to comfort one another as well.

I got a few photos of them - a difficult task as they are mesmerized by cameras and the sounds they make.

dec 23 2009


Cooking for Christmas 2009 is well underway here. Hopefully, it will turn out nicely - if not, at least I know we'll have good company.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
xo,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Heather, the babies are so beautiful!!! I know you had an awesome Christmas with them! And I love the fact that you are so blunt about what you expect from visitors - you go, you protective mom!

    Sounds like you are all doing great! So proud of all of you!

    Happy Holidays! Give kisses to Mary Louise and David...for I dare not to attempt to kiss them myself in fear of Momma Heather's punishment! :)

    Love Yall!

    ReplyDelete