Thursday, September 10, 2009

Special treat...

Ok, though I can almost hear the 15 year old Mary Louise if and when she finds this post..."MAAHOM!! Did you HAVE to post that video?!" (yes, I said video). My answer, a resounding, "well it seemed like a good idea at the time!"

So the babies were full on this morning so I couldn't resist the urge to grab the closest camera and capture of few moments for our viewing pleasure. It was really quite hilarious...and Mary Louise, "Everybody poops!"

David - and his puddin' face: (this was last night)
From at home with Mary Louise and David



And Mary Louise the ha'am in the morning...listen carefully - and yes, that would be David being fussy in the background. I am trying to jiggle him and film her at the same time so excuse the nauseating camera work!
From at home with Mary Louise and David


AND finally - the babies together...

Mary Louise is a mess!
From at home with Mary Louise and David


From at home with Mary Louise and David

3 comments:

  1. Those were so great! They are both such little characters! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just fantastic!! Simply priceless pictures and videos. Growing so fast and so well...Sweetest little blessings ever! And the comments below--hilarious and poignant at the same time.xxooxxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok... Love, love , love the videos! It is so awesome to see Mary Louise and David in motion. They are precious! Heather and Brent I know you both know that you are so lucky to have such precious little ones. Did I say I love the videos

    ReplyDelete