Thursday, November 26, 2009

I am thankful

We had our first ever major holiday on our own today - complete with a turkey and all the traditional fixins'. Team LeBlanc did quite well to get it all done. We cooked, cleaned, walked, rocked, fed, played, laughed, ate (WAY too much), rocked (again), and so on.

What a day. Success. (Started on Thanksgiving)

Today (Saturday).
Mommom (my mom) is here visiting. We are having such a fun time with her here for the weekend. We are continuing our little routine - afternoon walks, bathtime at 5:30 or so, rock rock time afterward, bed around 7 or 7:30. I know - I'm highly technical...that's about all I impose here. The rest is as they demand - which typically works out pretty much the same each day.

Just wanted to quickly update - not too much happening - just enjoying family and each other. I must admit...this holiday has been a bit difficult for me...

More later, hope everyone had a fantastic Thanksgiving!

xo,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment