Wednesday, June 10, 2009

New Photos!

I couldn't wait to post this group of photos. It shows David's last day with his vent tube in, and his first day without it! It also has Mary Louise's first day with NO O2 supplement!! I'm still so excited about all of this!

We have not yet held David. Last night we did bathe him but it was in his incubator - we didn't actually take him out. He had had such a long day and seemed to be oxygenating well so I didn't push the issue. Hopefully, we'll get to hold him today or tomorrow.

David gets extubated!


In other news, I had my post partum visit yesterday and am healing normally. I have an appointment with an internist next week to see about my blood pressure and am cleared to exercise again!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely wonderful! So grateful for these sweet blessings!

    ReplyDelete