Monday, February 1, 2010

I've been tagged...

I just found out that my very wonderful friend McCall tagged me sometime ago to answer 5 questions...so...

Instructions:1) Answer five questions with five answers.2) Tag five people
1. Where were you ten years ago?
Taking one of a few hiatus from school.

2. What is on your to-do list for today?
Ha- the same things that are on it everyday these days...playtime and pt exercises with babies, feeding time with them, laundry, dishwasher, what's for dinner?, shower at some point, have a full conversation with Brent, bath time, massage time, bed time - and the goals for everyday: go on a walk (usually happens - weather permitting) and afternoon nap time (usually doesn't happen - but is nice to think about anyhow)

3. What five snacks do you enjoy?
1. either red delicious or gala apples and vermont cheddar cheese- if Creole tomatoes are in season, they Trump the apples any day (I actually am that specific), 2. natural peanut butter - because it's just good, 3. hummus, baby carrots and Ack Mack crackers (and any kind of berries or fresh mangoes when they are in season), 4. goldfish crackers, 5. (the ultimate vice) Kleinpeter ice cream - current favorite - sweet potato pie - sounds weird yes, but is so worth a try (yumm!)

4. Where are five places you have lived?
1. Houma, 2. Lafayette (tear and sniff), 3. Baton Rouge, 4. Luling, 5. Lake Charles

5. Name five things you would do if you were a billionaire. I don't even like this question. Having billions brings endless possibilities- and of course there are tons of things I've dreamed of doing- but honestly, I love my family, I love working - when I work- and staying home while I can...I have a good life. I'd love to know that no matter what those most important to me are taken care of - but much of the salt in life is finding your way through it if you ask me. Of course a billion dollars may in fact solve our little insurance problem...


So here you go McCall - better late than never!
xo,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment