Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The evening installment

So at the end of the day, the brown rice cereal has been a HUGE success! (I will leave it at that and keep you posted if anything changes).

Also, we think Mary Louise is officially crawling. Note "we think"...she can now get her knees under her but we haven't actually witnessed her going anywhere. I have however noticed that if I put her on the floor with her toys to play and leave her alone for a few minutes, she gets across the room rather quickly (as in not army crawl or roll quickly - she's turned in a different direction and all the way across the room). However, she'll only do that to try to find me or Brent. If we are standing there, she gets angry but just throws an all out fit complete with balled up fists and kicking feet. So, my goal is to catch her in action - but it'll be tricky...

xo,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. Great excitement! Good GI's and Secret crawling.ha! Fun.xxxooo

    ReplyDelete