Monday, January 3, 2011

Here's to...

Here's to us my dear. My best friend, my love...here's to our seventh year of marriage. Here's to our patient and kind love. Here's to more good times than bad, less sickness, more health, here's to more better and less worse...

Here's to our beautiful babies, here and gone. That they may know how much we care for one another, that they may feel and know our love for them and that we may be a solid example as our parents were and are to us.

Here's to our new year together - as a little family - that this may be our best year yet and that we may have many more...

But if we don't, here's to knowing that this, our love, our life, was not wasted. That it's extraordinary beauty has been acknowledged, cherished, loved. Here's to the realization that we are, in fact, some of the luckiest and most blessed - that we have chosen to live this charmed life together - and it is what we make of it...and together, we make it wonderful.

Much love and happy anniversary to my Brent(ie - Poo) - ha!

xo,
Heather

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary to you both. In a world that, for the most part, seems like it is easier to just live together, I commend anyone that actually gets married nowadays..sound old, dont I?
    I am old, I just celebrated 30 years of marriage, last Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary guys! YOu are amazing people, I am blessed to know you and so happy for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Tribute to Life, Love, and Perfect Union.

    Love You, Sweet Pudgins (Pudg for short) and Sweet Brentipoo (B-poo for short).

    Hugs and Kisses Always
    from Momma Womma (Womma for short) xxxooo

    ReplyDelete