Monday, December 20, 2010

Big Boy!!!!!

David has OFFICIALLY reached 19 pounds!!! Way to grow big boy!! Mary Louise is 19 pounds 14 ounces - ALMOST 20 pounds!!

With all of the teething and upset tummies, Mary Louise and David have not gained weight in a few weeks - so this is HUGE!

They've had their second Synagis shot of the season and seem to be doing a bit better than last time. Their nurse came just prior to nap time and I was ready with a dose of Tylenol as soon as she let me know she could come. So far so good. The nap seems to have worked for now.

These kiddos are definitely keeping me on my toes today...David has learned how to quietly and very efficiently open the pantry door - and dumped out a box of baking soda on the kitchen floor this morning. They have both learned how to climb onto chairs, and "surf". They can get down quite well though - and this wouldn't really bother me - but what one does, so must the other and the tiny rocker they love to play with really isn't made for that type of activity. So, up the stairs it goes...in fact, anything that doesn't weigh at least 50 pounds has been slowly making its way upstairs lately!

Check back later as I should have some new photos posted!!! (I am trying AGAIN to upload)

xo,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment