Monday, November 14, 2011

My Be bopper

Mary Louise and David love music - especially something you can dance to. I loved it when she would let me put her hair in the little "Cindy Lou Who" do on top of her head. It would wave and bop with her little noggin. They still sit rear-facing in their car seats (don't judge - they'll sit that way until they really complain - or I suppose we'll have to turn them if the third car seat won't fit properly - we'll see.) I have mirrors above the seats so that I can glance and check on them every so often - and so that they can see me in my rear view mirror too. Many MANY times, we'll get in the car, I'll tune in some fun music, check my mirror to see them and to back out of the drive, and this is what I see...



It really makes me giggle every. single. time.

xo,
Heather

1 comment:

  1. No judgment on the carseat here--I'm right there with ya! But people sure do get worked up about it. Love the video :-)

    ReplyDelete