Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm that Mom - guest post:

McCall and I have been friends since...we've been friends forever - seriously, we were in Pre-K together. We've lost touch a number of times over the years only to reconnect as if no time at all had passed. She's my definition good friend. One of the best...so when she asked me to guest post on her blog? I said, "sure!!" Ok, that was a lie. She did this series last year and tried to talk me into it, I didn't do it - more because I'm a huge procrastinator than anything else. But this year, I decided, "what the heck" and buckled down and committed. I was only 1 day late turning in my entry (and I'm pretty sure McCall put me on Friday because she knew this would happen). So, without further ado, I give you the link to my guest post - and invite you to read more of McCall's happenings over at her blog. She's fabulous. Really.

http://leemeandthegirls.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-am-that-mom-heather.html

xo,
Heather

2 comments: