Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First post...

I've finally given in and decided to start a blog - I'm hoping this is a much easier way to update our friends and family on the babies. Please be patient as I have never claimed computer literacy!! (I am also typing on a laptop while lying on my left side which is and will be my prescribed position until the babies are born - hopefully at least 2 months away). What a journey this has been - and what a surprise each new day is. Contrary to what people think, I'm actually not really bored - I spend lots of time reading, emailing and most importantly eating and sleeping. Week one has been full of ups and downs as I'm sure the rest of the weeks here will be. I try to relax, keep things in perspective and stay centered and thankful for each moment I get to spend with my little ones. I am humbled each day by the outpoor of prayers and support we've received - even from people we haven't met! I tell the babies each day how we all want to meet them when they are big and strong, how loved they are and how lucky I am to have them. Sometimes I even get a few swift kicks in response! I'll be posting regularly I hope with any new information. Please check this site for all updates and of course my email is always available heatherbowe@gmail.com. Again we are so thankful for everyone's well wishes, prayers and unending support.

Love, Heather, Brent and the babies!

1 comment:

  1. I was on bed rest for our second daughter, Frances. I too enjoyed it. While I did feel like I was missing things with Charlotte, I enjoyed the downtime before my life was turned upside down (in a good way!) with two children.

    Good luck on the rest of your journey. Happy blogging, and I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete