Saturday, March 28, 2009

better day

I got some sleep last night (finally). My next door neighbor who seems to have trouble at about 3am routinely had a quiet night as well (or she's not there). Anyhow, a bit better this morning. Woke up to (I think) hiccups from baby C which spread quickly to baby A and made me giggle. It took me awhile to figure out what the dull jolting was though. They settled rather quickly and I had my morning breakfast number 1 while waiting for morning breakfast number 2 followed by AM snack - ha! I'm still well stocked with some favorite fruits and vegetables which is nice as the meals here (I will resist the urge to go into a rant about hospital food) come rather unpredictably (in both time and quality). I won't have much news over the weekend - but may come up with a story or 2. I'll have some on Monday though as my tests will be resulted then.

Brent and I also had a nice visit from one of my nursing school classmates who I'd emailed about my stay. She works in the NICU here and dropped in to say hello. Apparently, I am the other (earlier) set of triplets here now until the babies are born- there are 2 of us mass producing mommies! She was comforting and supportive and I am as always so thankful.

2 comments:

  1. Better Day--such a blessing. Nice to have your friend working at the hospital. Interesting to have another triplet mom there too. "Order" what you want as food from your family members to bring to you before you "need" it for "emergency eating." That will keep the ravenous triplets happy. Have a wonderful week end sleeping well at night to enjoy the daily visitors. Happy testing!
    I sent you a surprise gift. XXXXXXOOOOOOOXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your hospital food is bad. Most hospitals here have gone to room service so you can order whatever you want whenever you want (630a-630p) and you get to pick when the food is delivered... bummer, cause food can make a big difference!
    Praying for more good labs!

    ReplyDelete