Tuesday, August 10, 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuGGjHSN7ys&feature=youtube_gdata

A fun video of Mary Louise and David playing together "doing laundry". We are doing well moving into the new house. We have been her a few nights now and are settling into oir new surroundings. Though we still have not sold the old house yet , we continue to have lots of lookers so we remain very hopeful that it will sell very soon. We do have most of our things at the new place now and the babies and I are back in town for good ( sans Internet for now much to my chagrin). The cable company is set to mosey on our way on the 16th so we are counting the days right now...amazing the it wasn't all that long ago that I couldn't care less about having the Internet . Ugh! I miss my blog rambling!

Hope everyone is doing well!

Xo,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment